The FIFA 17 TOTS picks for the Turkish Super Lig have now been listed in full by EA Sports.
Team of the Season (TOTS) in FIFA 17 Ultimate Team is a celebration of the very best players from this football campaign, across Europe and the rest of the world.
EA Sports have been slowly releasing new team selections this month, the latest selected from the best players in the Super Lig.
TOTS items are available by chance when opening FIFA Ultimate Team Packs and are the usual way for EA Sports to wind down their support of their latest FIFA title.
There’s a lot of new rewards available for those hoping to build the strongest squad on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
FIFA 17 TOTS kicked off on Friday May 12 and, with lineups confirmed for the English Leagues, Premier League, Community picks, Bundesliga, as well as the Belgian Pro League and Eredivisie.
It will be followed by FIFA 18, which looks set to be shown off during the EA PLAY event in June.
More news on FIFA 18 support for PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch will be revealed during a livestream, although right now, fans will be more concerned about perfecting their current squads.
The squad for standout players from the Super Lig can be found below:
- GK: Volkan Babacan – Medipol Basaksehir (Turkey) – Turkey
- RB: Miguel Lopes – Akhisarspor (Turkey) – Portugal
- CB: Martin Škrtel – Fenerbahce (Turkey) – Slovakia
- CB: Marcelo – Besiktas (Turkey) – Brazil
- LB: Tiago Pinto – Osmanlispor (Turkey) – Portugal
- CDM: Atiba Hutchinson – Besiktas (Turkey) – Canada
- CAM: Wesley Sneijder – Galatasaray (Turkey) – Holland
- CAM: Anderson Talisca – Al Ittihad (Turkey) – Brazil
- RM: Quaresma – Besiktas (Turkey) – Portugal
- LM: Bruma – Galatasaray (Turkey) – Portugal
- ST: Samuel Eto’o – Antalyaspor (Turkey) – Cameroon